- Courses for seminarians (end of cycle) or men and women religious.
- Formation courses at the request of Episcopal Conferences for Bishops.
- Refresh courses for directors and staff of Catholic Radio or Television.
- Support for Catholic Media Projects
- Technical training radio, video, social network.
DURATION and COSTS
- The session program must be a minimum of 3 to 5 days, to be developed in consultation with the applicant.
- CREC trainers may work with local professionals.
- The session and travel expenses of the CREC training team can generally be covered by the CREC itself, thanks to the support of its partners.
- Accommodation and transport costs within the country are the responsibility of the training applicant
- An official letter of request for training and then of invitation will be required.