TYPOLOGY of SESSIONS:
- Course for seminarians (end of cycle) or for religious congregations.
- Training courses at the request of Episcopal Conferences for Bishops.
- Advanced course for directors and staff of Radio or Catholic Television and Multimedia centers.
DURATION and FINANCING
- The session program must be from 3 to 5 days minimum, to be organized in consultation with the local responsible.
- CREC trainers may work with local professionals.
- The training and travel costs of the CREC training team can usually be covered by the CREC itself, thanks to the support of its partners.
- The cost of accommodation and transportation within the country are the responsibility of the applicant for the training
- An official letter requesting training and then invitation will be required.